The Corporation for Education Network Initiatives in California (CENIC) will hold its 17th annual conference, Building Blocks for Next Gen Networks, March 11-13 2013, at the California Institute for Telecommunications and Information Technology (Calit2) on the beautiful campus of UC San Diego.
While the discounted rate is no longer available, conference attendees can still obtain rooms at the Sheraton La Jolla by using their standard reservation system at www.sheratonlajolla.com.
Directions from Area Airports to Sheraton La Jolla
Directions from Sheraton La Jolla to Calit2@UCSD
- Exit the Sheraton on Villa La Jolla Drive and continue straight onto Campus.
- Turn right at the second light onto Gilman Drive.
- Turn left at stop sigh onto Voigt Drive.
- At the next intersection beyond Canyonview Pool, turn right (you will remain on Voigt Drive).
- Continue on Voigt Drive, past Calit2 Atkinson Hall on the left up to Hopkins Drive.
- Enter the Parking Structure at Hopkins Drive and Voigt Drive and park in designated Visitor Parking.
- There are machines throughout the structure where you can pay for parking. [ UCSD Parking Map ]
- Walk back down Voigt Drive to Calit2.
Shuttles will be provided to take conference attendees back and forth between the Sheraton and Calit2. Please continue to check back for more information on the shuttle schedule as we get closer to the conference.